Federal civil service ( FCSC) List successful candidate for interview 2017/2018- The federal civil service commission www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng has released the FCSC List for successful candidate for the interview which will be conducted for the group of candidate who successfully made it in the past federal civil service commission FCSC recruitment 2016. The list FCSC list 2017 was shortlisting candidate according to state for application into federal ministries.
Although according to the statement signed by the chairman federal civil service commission Hon. Mustapha L. Suleiman. He made it clear that there are some ministries which there are vacancies to be filled he gave the breakdown as follows:
Read this :FCSC recruitment 2016
List of affected federal ministries that has vacancies to be filled
- Federal Ministry of Education.
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity.
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture.
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing.
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Federal Ministry of Transport.
- Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
- Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation.
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
For the FCSC list of successful candidates who are yet to see their names there are instructions that everyone is to follow which will help you both in checking your names and the interview ahead without this instructions, candidate might find it hard to know the requirement for the interview. Thus all candidate are expected to read the instructions carefully to avoid mistakes.
See instructions below
- All shortlisted Applicants are expected to check for their names under their State of Origin, below.
- Thereafter, check the Timetable to see when your Ministry/cadre has been scheduled for Interview.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the date/time as scheduled for their Ministries/Cadres.
- Shortlisted Candidates should come along with their means of Identification (e.g. Driver’s License, National ID card, International Passport, etc) and two (2) passport size photographs.
- Candidates are also expected to come along with Originals of their Credentials and two (2) photocopies of each duly endorsed by them
Federal civil service ( FCSC) List successful candidate for interview 2017 has the time table for the interview as follows:
- ONDAY, 27TH MARCH – 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
- TUESDAY, 28TH MARCH – 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT
- FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRADE & INVESTMENT
- WEDNESDAY, 29TH MARCH, 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION,
- FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- THURSDAY, 30TH MARCH, 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER, WORKS & HOUSING, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT
- FRIDAY, 31ST MARCH, 9 AM – OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL FOR THE
- FEDERATION, OFFICE OF THE SURVEYOR GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION
- MONDAY, 3RD APRIL, 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
How to check your name on FCSC List for successful candidate for the interview
- Kindly login to www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and follow the procedures to check your names.
- Go to the column that has “RECRUITMENT RESULT” highlight it you will see “APPLICANTS SHORTLIST FOR INTERVIEW”
- Click on it. It will open a page where you will see different state, then you click on your state to check your name.
Please note: make sure you check your name from the state of origin don’t make the mistake of checking your name on the wrong state that is state you didn’t apply with. Keep checking for the second batch of the list
Make sure you pass the massage that Federal civil service ( FCSC) List successful candidate for interview 2017 both on social media and otherwise so that your friends who do not have access to seeing this information will also benefit as well. Good luck.